Thursday 29 May 2014

MARILYN MANSON JOINS CAST OF *SONS OF ANARCHY SEASON 7*

SONS OF ANARCHY *SEASON 7* STARTS SHOOTING AND ADDS NEW CAST MEMBER

Kurt Sutter aka Otto, The creator of the Amazing Sons of Anarchy,confirmed yesterday, for the delight of Fans Worldwide, included yours truly, via #Tweet that Season Seven of Sons Of Anarchy has started shooting.


The News was then followed Today by the announcement that Goth Rock Superstar Marilyn Manson will join the cast


Marilyn Manson will play the part of Ron Tully, a white supremacist, this is what Mr Manson had to say in his Press Release:

"Sons has been such a big part of my life, as well as my father's, So I was determined to make him proud by being involved in what will probably be remembered as the most amazing piece of television cinema.  After all, the very heart of SOA is about that relationship. So, now all I need is a motorcycle."

The Last Season Of Sons Of Anarchy will Premiere in September, Get Your cuts ready Folks, if Season Six was Carnage I spy with my little eye Armageddon for Season Seven.

#FOLLOW @GOODLIFEMAFIA